OFF: Tape swap 1999

Sun May 9 18:01:56 EDT 1999

I have the following people signed up for this year's tape swap:

Alun Hughes
Andrew Apold
Andrew Wilson
Andy Gilham
Bart Brugmans
Brian Halligan
Chris Baxley
Chris Warburton
Dave Berry
James Hogard
Jon Jarrett
Larry Boyd
Mark P Lee
Michael Habiby
Rus Hall
Stuart Hamilton
Tim Fulcher
Tom Marazita

(9 UK, 8 USA, 1 NL.  Maybe I'll make *everybody* send their tape to another
country. :)

If anyone else wants to join in, tell me now!

When you've made your tape, LET ME KNOW by e-mail!  In two weeks' time, on
the 23rd of May, I'll send instructions ONLY to those of you who have
confirmed that your tape is ready!  (Discipline must be enforced! :)

(PS - A couple of people mentioned that they'd already done their tape -
please can they notify me again as I haven't been keeping track and may have
deleted your mail.  I myself have done my tape, which includes tasters of
several of my current favourites, in divers genres and languages.)

- Andy