Coupla topics

Mon May 10 08:50:21 EDT 1999

> > Congrats John, I think you're the first BOC-L resident to enter
> Andy G's star
> > wars kill file :-)
>
> If he's afraid of spoilers, he need not fear any of MY emails...

On the contrary, I'm just totally not interested in SW, and I'm just trying
to live a SW-free existence over the next few months.  A quixotic gesture,
perhaps, especially when you spend a fair bit of time on the net, but I'm
going to try!

(It was a different story when I was 17, I know, but that was then and this
is now!)

- Andy