Off: PORCUPINE TREE Live

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon May 10 15:35:33 EDT 1999

On Mon, 10 May 1999 20:01:17 +0100, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> paused from their hectic world to type
this:

>_Urban Hymns_ was pretty much constantly at number one in the UK album
>charts last summer.  I got really bored with the sight of that bloke with
>the big nose walking through Hoxton with a bad attitude. :)

although i did like the parody of it in that there 'Vindaloo' song in
which 'he' gets knocked over by a car. If only this had happened in
the late lamented Rod Hull and Emu's 'Vindaloo' pastiche advert, the
world would then be nigh on perfect.

ObHWcurry: Madras of the Universe ? ?
We're all here sitting in a rainbow,
Gor Blimey! Hello Mrs Jones, how's your Bert's lumbago?
- The Small Faces