Off: PORCUPINE TREE Live

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon May 10 23:03:47 EDT 1999

>Troggs cover with way too many glossy strings would go nowhere.  Oh well,
>I've been wrong before.  On the other hand, I found nothing compelling in
>Sonic's most recent US tour (solo as "E.A.R.") ... I can twist knobs on
>noise-making devices in my own studio anytime I want - if I'm gonna pay to
>see someone do that, they better be damn good at it!

definately as far as EAR goes, but there is much fine knob-twiddlin
(ahem) on Spectrum's 'Forever Alien' - if you haven't heard it it's
well worth tracking down. (And for all Who fans out there it's got a
rather fine instro by the name of Derbyshire Delia)

We're all here sitting in a rainbow,
Gor Blimey! Hello Mrs Jones, how's your Bert's lumbago?
- The Small Faces