OFF: Dark Sun ( was Re: OFF: Amorphis)

Santeri Laakso sla at RNI.HELSINKI.FI
Tue May 11 02:25:32 EDT 1999

>      Good to hear that the new album is on the way.  Will the new
> material which you played at Jönköping be on it?  The tune of
> "Iskariot" (I think that was the name) has been stuck in my head
> since then!

Yeah,we plan to include that to our next CD. We have 13 songs we are going
to record, but a couple of these wont make it to the album.

By the way, if everything goes well, Nik Turner will come to Finland this
Summer to play and record with us... We'll play in Helsinki on the 3rd of
July (at Tavastia club), would be nice time to visit Finland...

Santtu