OFF: SPACE DOES NOT MIND

Tue May 11 05:52:27 EDT 1999

On mån 10 maj 1999 19.14 -0400 "Keith Henderson" <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
wrote:
> Well, they put out the excellent LP-only 'Garden of a well-fed head' last
> year I think it was.  On Lone Starfighter records in San Antonio, TX IIRC.
> I've heard it once though I don't own a copy.  Cool sleeve design and
white
> marbled vinyl. I think a CD version is planned sometime soon.

     Yeah, I heard that when Scott got the vinyl last year.  I
was holding out for the CD since I don't have an LP-player. I
bought one of their CDs at Jönköping, but that was all that I had
enough money for.  _Organic Mind Solution_.  It was quite good,
and I'd figured on getting another one when I got a little
money again--but I haven't been able to yet! _Garden of the
Well-fed Head_ was cool as well.  Worth getting I reckon.

     Again, they play a very loose kind of swirling chaos which
is not my usual thing--but I was completely mesmerized by
their live set.  Had to get some of that music to listen to
back home :)

Cheers,
Carl

--