OFF: Pink Fairies, 'Pleasure Island'

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue May 11 06:36:04 EDT 1999

Miikka Wagner writes:

> Hi!
>
> Consider this album, is there vinyl too or is it only CD? and where I can
> get this (vinyl)? Help, please.

sorry about the delay on this I've been trying to find somewhere
that listed it.   Having looked through all my mail order listings I
discovered that GEMA had a copy on import for 11 pounds something.
But having carefully looked out the info I've forgotten to bring it
with me so will have to mail the tel/fax number later.    Unless
someone knows of a web page for the company.

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk