OFF: Coupla topics

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue May 11 11:53:59 EDT 1999

>> From:          Brian Halligan <bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET>
>> The reason I'm looking forward to seeing Ep.1 is because I'll be seeing it
>> with my best friend Mike, who I saw all the originals with.  We get to
>> relive our childhood for a couple of hours.
>
>Hate to break it to ya, Brian, but you're still IN your childhood!
>Enjoy it while ya can...
>
>granpa theo

Thanks gramps.  Some days I just feel like I'm ready to cash in the Senior
discount at Ponderosa, you know?  ;-)

BTW, I found out more about the Monster Magnet gig, only too late.  They
were supposed to play in Buffalo, but had to cancel.  Gov't Mule is playing
Styleen's next month though, and an outdoor gig in Rochester in July or
August.

Brian