BOC: the coming of MOFIBOCT&M

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed May 12 11:15:39 EDT 1999

just think, 6 days till it hits the shelves...For you who order online a
lot, Ive seen it as low as 20 and some odd cents and as high as 23 or so on
some other sights. I prefer to buy it in person, despite the exorbitant
mark-up that retailers inflict on our lowly purchasing power.

Im surprised that the BOC web site doesnt have a preview review or anything
liek that of the remaster. Ah well... Vavona Burr by Bevis Frond is out
now, too! Seen that as low as 11 on cdnow.

Rock, purchase, and be merry,
Jason