OFF: Levitating daleks

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed May 12 11:20:27 EDT 1999

At 10:33 AM 5/12/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Actually, I remember seeing "the famous problem they have with stairs"
>tackled head on in one of the later dalek episodes, and, yes, indeed, it
>was shown "levitating" up the stairs (via some kind of blue light
>underneath).
>
>Seemed like too much SFX for Dr. Who, though... :-)
Did  they have levitating daleks in that anniversary show during the
Sylvester McCoy run, where the skaro and the Davros daleks were duking it
out in 60's london for.... what was it... the fist of Omega or somthing?
Been too long since I've seen Dr. Who to remember precisely.

Doctorin' the Tardis,
Jason