OFF: Gov't Mule

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Wed May 12 14:32:07 EDT 1999

OK, I've been charged with the task of fulfilling my wife's Columbia House obligation.  I've got to buy 2 CDs from their catalog.  I combed through it pretty thoroughly, and found 3 CDs by Gov't Mule.  They have the self-titled one, _Dose_, and _Live at the Roseland Ballroom_.  (No sign of the 2-CD live one.)  Which one should I start with?  I'll probably pick one by GM and  _Dopes to Infinity_ by Monster Magnet.

MWood

NP:  _Spacefolds 5_ - quarkspace (So far, I like this much better than their _Live at Orion_ disk.)

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums