HW: Pre-release of Bedouin Video

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Thu May 13 09:19:55 EDT 1999

OK folks - you'll see it here first!

For those of you who have seen the Bedouin merchandise stall at the various
Bedouin gigs,
there will eventually be released an official video, that I recorded at the
West One Four
Club, London, last November.

With permission from Alan, and Dave Roberts (merchandising man) I'm offering
for sale 10
copies, and ONLY 10 copies of the video, in advance of it's official
release, to cover my
original filming costs etc. etc. !!

The advantage of getting these from me, is that they will come from a Hi-8
master, one
generation better than the band's release.

I can offer the following tape formats, all in PAL signal-format, with the
official cover,
including postage:

VHS:                    £10 (UK)                £11 (Europe)            £12
(Rest of the World)

8mm stereo:             £11 (UK)                £12 (Europe)            £13
(Rest of the World)

Hi-8 stereo:    £12.50 (UK)             £13.50 (Europe)         £14.50 (Rest
of the World)

In my opinion, the 8mm offers better visual quality than VHS, and I use
data-archive-quality
tapes, which are far more stable and robust than regular 8mm tapes.

The extra visual quality of the Hi-8 is probably worth it, if you can play
back Hi-8 tapes.

Unfortunately, I cannot do S-VHS copies, as I do not have an S-VHS deck!

E-mail me for more details at:

                guy.thomas at london.entoil.com

So there you have it. First come, first served. Once I've done 10 copies,
you'll have to wait for
the release from the band, and you won't get the chance for 8mm/Hi-8 Hi-Fi
stereo copies.

Guy T.