OFF: Gov't Mule

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu May 13 10:47:33 EDT 1999

My gut feeling is to go for _Live at the Roseland Ballroom_.  There are
> some nice jams on there, especially the opening 16-minute jam on "Trane"
> from their debut album.

    > I fully endorse Paul's opinion here :)

I second the motion.  Paul has never been wrong on GM.  BTW got my copy of
Live/Friends for $17.99 CDNow.  Had a $10 buck coupon for purchased over
$20.  Got the Mule and a Brand X Comp.  Boy was my mailbox happy three days
later.

The Mule will be in town at the 9:30 Club.  Sucks I'd prefer Jaxx out in the
burbs to desolate downtown scene.  Oh well...

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins
NP: Saigon Kick - Devil in the Details

OB Help - Any of the European listers heard SK's - Bastards?  What about
Jason Bieler's new band Super Trans Atlantic?