OFF: Pink Fairies, 'Pleasure Island'

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Thu May 13 13:18:48 EDT 1999

>> Thanks Jill. Problem is that I want vinyl, but is there vinyl available at
>all?
>
>None at all that I know of.  I very much doubt that any vinyl was
>pressed because of the extra expense.   CD only I would guess.

well i got here the twink records catalogue in front of me.
and it says pleasure island is both available on cd and vinyl.
all prices are in uk pounds; cd 13,99 and LP 9,99

order directly via a cheque from twink records - 17 gladstone road -
colchester CO1 2EA
postage in europe is for lp's: 3 uk pounds each.
or just phone them and ask for lori pompan.
she's twink's manager.
tel. 011206 790989     fax 01206 790979.

and do it !!!!!!!!!!!!

andre