Hawkwind Sound Files

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri May 14 10:48:56 EDT 1999

Age asked...

>Good Afternoon
>I've had a few people asking me where they can find Hawkwind Sound files on
>the Internet.
>I guess they mean MP3 files and such, but being a complete novice on this i
>may well be wrong.

Me too...my computer doesn't play music.

>Does anyone know anywhere, where they can hear Hawkwind online?

But I know about these...

http://members.aol.com/losafa/Sounds.htm
http://www.tafcommedia.net/music.htm  (Radio Free Kansas)

The latter I can't even access now it seems, as I don't have the proper
plug-in or whatever.  But I imagine there are shows with Hawkwind to be
found there.

And there's that PunkCast thing...but I don't have any idea what that is.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  These two are items you can link to from the 'Space Rock Source Map'
on the Aural Innovations
site...http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html