OFF: Hoven Droven

Sat May 15 09:10:11 EDT 1999

On fre 14 maj 1999 10.59 +0100 "Mark P Lee" <MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:
> Is the HD stuff available in the UK ?

     Yeah--there's a place called ADA records in Yorkshire which
I ordered Grov from, while Hia Hia I picked up in HMV Oxford St
London!  I can't ADA's phone nu., but remind me and I'll hunt
about.

> I have a copy of Grov on CD
> but would like to replace my very bad quality copy of Hia-Hia on
> a crappy ferric tape !!!   For the record I think HH is the better of the
> two releases and concur with later comments that it's well worth
> a listen.

     I can't easily choose--_Grov_ has such tracks as "Slentbjenn",
"Grottan", "LP-Schottis", and "Skavadern" (one for the Sundsvall
folks there ;)   But then _Hia Hia_ has "Kjellingen", the ridiculously
heavy (and awesome) "Köttpolska", etc. ...

     Looking forward to their new album later this year (when
there might be a UK tour, also ...)

Cheers,
Carl

--