HW: Lyrics

nigel kew nigel.kew at VIRGIN.NET
Sat May 15 17:04:02 EDT 1999

Sorry i hav'nt got the brixton concert on tape but wsa talking from personal
experience and man what a concert it was!

I've been out of the hawkwind scene for quite a while, in fact
the last time i saw them was Hammersmith odeon 1992, which is a bit of a
bummer and something i definately intend to rectify.

Well i say that HW's endurance is based on change and cycles of style, and
even the anti-establishment politico stuf was always done with a certain
good humour, I don't ever remember leaving a HW concert fired up with
revolutionary fervour just hyped up on a good time had by all. Part of that
must have been the instant camaradrie experienced in the crowd unlike alot
of mosh pits where things could get abit nasty.

If for groups to be good they have got write clever stuff why is the innane
'needle gun' so bloody good, from reading everyone scribbling's it apears we
nearly all agree

back to Space trippy stuff has got to be a good move.