HW: Brixton 1990

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun May 16 05:27:08 EDT 1999

nigel kew schrieb:
> The power chords at the start of 'Lord OF Light' just have to be felt live
> to be beleived - Hawkwind with special guest Lemmy Brixton acedemy 1990.

Lemmy wasn´t at Brixton Academy in 1990. I know this because I was there, and I
still have a tape. In fact it was a very disappointing gig, only 75 min long and
Simon House has just left the band again. Lots of other good bands there, it
was the first time I heard Bevis Frond (or Magic Bevis Muscle Frond) and the
Magic Mushroom Band.

Andreas