BOC biz...

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon May 17 13:14:03 EDT 1999

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> >So I figured I'd post it, and maybe put a little BOC/tBS life back in the
> list.
>
> Thanks it needed it.

Well, I'll toss in a bit of tangential BOC content.  I just got in a
Blue Voodoo guitar amp--same as used by all of BOC's guitarists,
though mine's the BV60 as opposed to the BV120 that BOC uses.  Same
in all details exc. mines only got 4 power tubes for a more-humane 50
watts vs. the 100 watter BD & co. prefer.

Anyone out there have any idea what settings BD uses?  Man, I am
psyched!

theo