Fw: The People Vs Jerry Sadowitz

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue May 18 12:19:17 EDT 1999

XXX writes:

> ----------
> > From: Masters, James (Ent) <James.Masters at Granadamedia.com>
> > To: 'hwind at globalnet.co.uk'
> > Subject: The People Vs Jerry Sadowitz
> > Date: 18 May 1999 14:25
> >
> > Hawkwind-ers
> >
> > > Hope you are well. I'm working at LWT on a new series of The People Vs
> > > Jerry Sadowitz and am looking for to come on. It's the open forum
> debate
> > > comedy show with Sadowitz, the magician comedian. We are looking for
> > > people from all walks of life to come on and chat about anything they
> > > choose.

...and then have the piss royally taken out of them. This lot apprached
some Brit libertarian activists some time ago. It quickly beame clear
that rather than a forum for amusing debate it was simply attempting to
produce "humour" by ridiculing nonconformists and anyone with other than
mainstream interests.

Sadowitz had promise when he started out but he's now just a shock jock
with a magic wand up his butt.

FoFP