That ol' BOC magic at work again...

Timothy G. Northrup tgn at GATE.NET
Tue May 18 14:37:20 EDT 1999

Jason --

If you still haven't found it ...

I used to live up there (now I'm in sunny Florida), and used to have good luck at
Borders books on Wolf Road -- they had a pretty good selection of CD's. There was
another book store in Crossgates that used to carry a decent collection of BOC discs,
but I can't remember the name ... begins with an "L"? .... maybe?

Media Play used to carry some good stuff also, but I'm not sure you have any of those
any more.

Good luck!

        -- Tim

On Tuesday, May 18, 1999 2:43 PM, Bolts of Ungodly Vision [SMTP:js3619 at WIZVAX.NET] wrote:
> Well,
> After much searching in the greater Albany area, not a single one of the
> major retailers of compact discs had the MoFi release. Somef them didn't
> even know it was out!!
>
> So do not shop at  these places: Coconuts, Record Town, For Your Entertainment
> if BOC ye seek. (I think they're owned by the same bloddy company anyway. I
> hate music monopolies)
>
> Has anyone else been as unsuccessful as I this midlle day in May?
>
> Kill them all if you wish,
> Jason
> "It is only beginning with me that the earth knows great politics."
>         -F.Nietzsche, _Ecce Homo_

Tim Northrup (TimNorthrup at CSi.Com)
ICQ #3835296