HW: News?

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Fri May 21 05:44:25 EDT 1999

Hej igen,

        I have been off line for 5 weeks because my wife had a little girl.
All is going great. She is getting large does of SPace ROck early in life to
prevent her from becoming a Spice Girl... Bionaut was really great to play
when she was very young.  Anyway, has anyone reviewed the Dawn of Hawkwind
or BBC Archives discs? IF so, what was the opinion of the group??

Any final word on the German Hakwfan Gathering in Hamburg? IS Bedoiun
Playing? Is is Spacehead or Huw Lloyd Langton?  I can't make it this year
but I am curious as it was a really excellent time last year.

SCott

ObCD- Peter Tosh- Honorary Citizen 3CD box set