OFF: sad news

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri May 21 11:53:31 EDT 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM stopped watching TV and did something more interesting
instead:

>In a message dated 5/21/99 9:40:48 AM, jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK writes:
>
><< 60s English psych
>>gods Kaleidoscope >>
>
>condolences, etc.
>and though i guess this'll be followed by a correction, which i'll
>appreciate, was there not also a west coast late '60s band by this name?

there was indeed. 'Side Trips' (1967) and 'A Beacon From Mars' (1968)
being there best known albums. I've never heard 'owt by them (well i
did once but i've forgotten it entirely). They seem to be almost as
well loved as their UK counterparts (tho' no relation betwixt the two)
and people rate their stuff quite highly.

andrew

Postman Pat! Is a twat!
Period Pains! We're insane!
- The Period Pains