BOC-L Digest - 20 May 1999 to 21 May 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri May 21 12:54:49 EDT 1999

In a message dated 5/21/99 12:29:48 PM, christou at AS.ARIZONA.EDU writes:

<<Certainly MP3s are a good way to store the sound files being relatively
cheap on disk space.>>

throughout this week's discussion on this matter there's been no mention at
all of all the material available, at least one entire show and more, at:

http://punkcast.com/2/

...as had been discussed the week before...

is it a matter of sound quality?
 i went back and got 46 mins or so and it sounded alright to me on the
generic realplayer; would no doubt sound better on a better edition
realplayer..
.not that i'd be mistaken for an audiophile; if i wanna hear it, quality be
darned.

"make what you can" sounds to me to be a rough draft of "it's so easy", from
the "space ritual" tour..and primarily serves as a suggestion that this
entire show was recorded....huh, mr. brock?

"<>"