OFF: Chemical Brothers

Patrick C. s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri May 21 21:39:17 EDT 1999

Sitting in the arse-end of Queensland myself, I would have to say that I
haven't listened to Australian radio for about two years. IMHO, Midnight
Oil's new album `Redneck Wonderland' is the best thing that has happened in
Australian music in a long time, apart from that I rely totally on import
music.

-Mr C.