BOC-L Digest - 20 May 1999 to 21 May 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat May 22 02:02:28 EDT 1999

In a message dated 5/21/99 1:08:47 PM, xl5 at IINET.NET.AU writes:

<<
I haven't noticed any similarity between the 2 songs, as Make What You Can
is faster paced, and the lyrics seem different.

I haven't actually compared the 2 songs before though, but will do now. I
may discover some similarities if I do.

actually, yeah, after i submitted  that i wished i had worded it differently;
 "make what you can" was more of a precursor to "it's so easy" (or
something,) i think anyway...same tempo...not a number they pursued,
apparently; i think the recording might be a little before the "space ritual"
tour, like fall '72...sure would like to hear the whole gig there, dave...

"<>"
ps> you want a comparison? one i'm fond of is "the golden void" and "cowgirl
in the sand" (grin)