OFF: Tape swap 1999

Mon May 24 05:23:46 EDT 1999

It's almost the deadline, we're standing on the runway waiting for take-off,
and I haven't had confirmation your tape is ready from these bad boys:

Santtu Laakso
Alun Hughes
Jon Jarrett
Alasdair Macdonald
Larry Boyd
Andrew Apold
Michael Habiby
Tom Marazita
Dan Witt

(If you have confirmed, and I've lost track, apologies.)

So, this is your final call at gate six, if I don't hear that you're ready
by the end of Wednesday (London time), we'll start without you!

The white zone is for loading and unloading only.

(Nigel - what it is is this - lots of us bang on about our favourite
off-topic bands probably more than we ought, so the tape swap is all about
sharing some of this non-HW/BOC music.  You tape about a C-90 of off-topic
stuff people won't have heard, list the tracks but not the artists [you keep
a list for later], and I put all the names of participants into a virtual
hat and tell you who to send your tape to.  You can continue the circle as
long as you like, and hopefully pick up on some new music along the way.  It
was fun last year, so we're giving it another shot.  But you'll have to be
quick!)

- Andy