Star Trek con travels through time.

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon May 24 11:58:40 EDT 1999

I called the number for the Star Trek Con and was told that it has been
postponed until November. The woman didn't really know what was
happening about Hawkwind and supposed that they might or might not play
in November.

Does anyone know anything more? If someone from the band is online then
it'd be nice to let folks know. Travel tickets from Scotland are
expensive, and even more so if we have to wait until the very last
minute to decide if it's safe to buy 'em.

Are Hawkwind still playing Buxton Festival? Who's all planning on going?
Maybe we can get a little BOC-L camp and picnic going....

dib dib dib...

FoFP