OFF: GONG in L.A.

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue May 25 04:40:02 EDT 1999

<< Presumably, the Japan lineup will be similar, if not the same.  The
setlists
 they've been doing in Europe are very heavy on the Camembert/Trilogy era
 material.  Daevid was writing semi-daily logs on the GAS site, so you might
 look there for more info.

 Keith H. (FAA) >>

---BTW, are there any BOC-Lers in the SoCal area who plan to attend the LA
gig at House of Blues (or the P. Tree/Magma gig the day before) on June 2??
I'm not sure I'm going, but getting to meet some boc-lers live would be a
great impetus.

Chuck