OFF: Anime, Tick, Ambush Bug, Spawn

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed May 26 11:23:27 EDT 1999

<< I've attempted to put a Tick collage >>

>if there is a discreet way of talking about my personal involvement w/the
original TICK comics, and my cameo/parody appearance in the "mole king"
episode of the cartoon series, let me know

"<>"

Please just let it fly!  Never got into the comic books but I have all 36
animated episodes on tape.  Somewhat spoiled as I have never been privy to
the differences of Animated Tick vs. Comic Book Tick.
Ooooo for a full lenght Tick movie...what price would I pay?

<<"When a nice clean brain tumbles to the dirty street to lie among the
discarded wrappers and spat out gum wads of wickedness, you can't just pick
it and wash it off with soap and water; you gotta think it clean from the
inside out." - The Tick>>

Ambush Bug?

<<"What's in a name anyway?  If I were called Bob or Jack or Vinny or a
piece of fruit, would I be any less a hero?  And if Barry were called
Ruppert, Max or rainbow would he be any less a jerk?  I don't think so.
Because a name is a rose and it only smells as sweet as you are."  - The
Tick>>

Who is this Ambush Bug?  Sounds right up my alley.

Spawn - I only saw a couple first season ep's (no HBO at my
house)...impressive and
repellent at the same time...but it's made it to season 3, no kiddin'...
kinda not my turf, but i'd watch it again...at least until body parts
started
flyin'...

The violence thus far this season is toned down.  However this is the calm
before the storm.  Lots of background thus far and further explanation of
Spawn's powers and past life.  Good stuff.  3 more to go.

<<"60 seconds to Midnight...60 seconds to nowhere baby.  You have all become
victims of the Evil Midnight Bomber what bombs...hey pay attention."  EMB>>

Ghost in the Ruins