OFF: Anime, Tick, Ambush Bug, Spawn

Wed May 26 12:33:52 EDT 1999

On ons 26 maj 1999 12.11 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> In a message dated 5/26/99 12:05:51 PM, bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK writes:
> <<yeah, but preferably NOT on boc-l>>
>
> huh. several days of this kinda material here but suddenly THAT bothers
you?
> i dont get it.
> screw it, then.

     It's a fair cop, guv.  We're supposed to try to avoid over
indulgence in off-topic things.  This is the kind of stuff which
it makes sense to send to people who ask to hear about, rather
than the list at large--the list at large being, well, large, and
the percentage of hardcore comic fans perhaps rather smaller than
that. But then everybody is happy, and when everybody is happy,
everything is good :)

Cheers,
Carl

--