HW: Extra gig?

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri May 28 20:35:55 EDT 1999

At 01:11 29/05/99 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]
Anybody know ANY good gigs (cheap) in the general area that weekend (i'm
currently staying with my sainted mum in Burton!) - it's my b'day on the
4th (I got BOC at the Astoria last year).  It's got to be cheap & cheerful
'coz I'm still out of work, but I'd really like to get my brains blown out
by something loud!!

ChrisW
NP: just the fan in my PC - Mum's retired to bed