HW/BOC: COULD it BE? HW CDs for $5 each???

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon May 31 17:31:13 EDT 1999

<< It might be worth checking against the discography but my guess would be
 that the really cheap CDs will be the "Master of the Universe" "British
 Tribal Music" "Yuri Gagarin" variants since these (including Text of
 Festival) have all now been bought out by the insta-endless-rerelease
 companies.    The "Acid Daze" stuff may also be there as well.

 And check the tracklists against the Codex in case you've already got
 versions of the tracks somewhere else.

 jill >>

---This is true, Jill, that many of the $5 CDs are Thunderbolt/Anthology
issues, but many still were Stonehenge, Zones, IItBotFtBD, Teepee, etc. So
that makes me wonder...
btw, I wanted to get "text" because I still haven't heard the track
"Improvise...Compromise...Reprise", or whatever it's called. Chuck