OFF: MOTORHEAD US TOUR - SET LIST

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Mon May 31 04:04:43 EDT 1999

Thought you might like to know what Lemmy is pumping out these days.
The songs being played include;

Dead Men Tell No Tales (introduced as "Dead Men Smell Toe Nails") /
Bomber / No Class / I'm So Bad / Civil War / Take the Blame / Too Late
Too Late / Chase is Better than the Catch / Nothing Up My Sleeve / Born
to Raise Hell / Shine / Straight to Hell / Overnight Sensation /
Sacrifice / Orgasmatron / Going to Brazil / Iron Fist / Killed by Death
encoring with Ace of Spades / Overkill

--
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK