OFF: BOC-L tape trade 1999

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Mon Nov 1 07:14:27 EST 1999

A thousand apologies to all.

I have to admit it - I accidentally erased Andy's tape (only the first song
actually) when I tried to copy it.
Seems my new-fangled tape deck has a few interesting features that I was
unaware of (read - have not completely read through the manual, yet).  "A+B
Recording", does not mean "Dub from A to B", it means copy onto tapes A AND
B at the same time - doh!!!

Anyway, I contacted A.A. to send me another copy of his tape so that I will
not deprive you all of "Son of Shmillson".

Again, a thousand apologies.