HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Nov 5 17:16:33 EST 1999

> On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, M Holmes wrote:
>
> => Nope. The tracks on the separate Strange Daze 97 CD are Kauai,
> => Brainstorm/In Your Area and Assassins/Space Is Their Palestine.
>
> Along with other posts, I think I'm clear on this now.  Though I suspect
> the "Starfire Mountain Dreaming" release is from a different recording
> source, i.e., SBD and not AUD.
>
> => When I download a copy (though I'd prefer it as wav) I'll see if I can
> => compare and check.

"Starfire Mountain Dreaming" on the Hawk-US CD-R was an audience recording..
In fact, it was a Kevin Sommers recording (as are all but three songs on
that disc).

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

< http://members.home.net/novadrive/>