STONEHENGE '84

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Nov 6 17:10:36 EST 1999

When I was at Stonehenge I saw a set by Karma Kanix (who later changed their name to Garden Of Delights) and excellent it was too. I managed to get a tape from their bus after the gig. According to the tape it it features Twink; not the Pink Fairies Twink but, I think, the guy who stood in for Tim Blake on the Levitation tour and had a later involvment with Gong. The band were Norwich based. Anyone know what happened to them? The band had an excellent slide-show too. While I'm on the subject how many of you on the list were at Stonehenge?

Dave