STONEHENGE '84

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Nov 7 03:30:18 EST 1999

Hello all
           I remember being at Stonehenge in either 83 or 84 It was the year
with the fire eaters and Nik was carried through the audience to the stage
on the shoulders of some punky types the hawks played 2 sets on at night and
one at dawn. I seem to remember it was Alans first appearance and the PA had
been loaned by David Bowie. I may now be imagining this but I thought the
band played Brianbox Pollution but the memory could be playing tricks on me
there.
 yours nostalgicly

Brian