stoner henge and boot therefrom

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Sun Nov 7 08:30:47 EST 1999

i remember sittin in a park, drinking beer with some far-gone junkie,l
talking about hw. he told me, almost with a religous fever, bout the
show he'd seen - listening to brock doing solos "as the sun came up
behind him" ..... i was a mere kid in those days (84, not while drinking
in the park;) (and on a different continent as well) ....so: envy!
...oh, btw, does any here know if the hungarian(if i don't remember
wrongly) stonehenge bootleg is from the eve or the morning (bad sound,
but interesting show) ....."yr cap'tain is dead..."

regards,
ketil svendsen,
norway