Free(*) Pressurehed 7" - 'The Right Stuff'

Ande Tucker ande at TOR-MEDIA.COM
Sun Nov 7 13:45:27 EST 1999

I recently uncovered a forgotten box of Pressurehed 7" singles featuring:

A side: The Right Stuff (aerospaceage mix)
B side: Man In Static (electrostatic mix)

To avoid them going in a landfill, I'll give them away for free except for
S&H. Tried to work out the best way for this,

each 7" is $1 in the US.

I will also throw in a copy of the Mick Farren 7"

A side: Gun Fire In The Night
B side: Touched By The Fire
A numbered limited edition of 500 copies on clear vinyl.

Which makes them .50 cents each. Want to order 2 Pressurehed singles? send
$2, get 4 singles in total, etc.

As for overseas, it might be better to contact me first if you're interested.

Hope nobody minds me posting to the list with these, but its this or the
landfill. (Trying to be ecologically minded here...)

Ande

Ande Tucker
P.O. Box 5593
Huntington Beach, CA 92615