AW: HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Thu Nov 11 04:23:55 EST 1999

Hello folks,

many thanks for your help with the mp3-files

It works now.
My fault was to use NETSCAPE for downloding the files (in ASCII format)

IN-EXPLORER made it in binary mode, and it's OK now

Thanks again!

Bernhard