HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Nov 11 10:51:49 EST 1999

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Michael Habiby wrote:

=> Attention:
=>
=> As it is not copyrighted this concert has been posted to
=> alt.binaires.sounds.MP3.bootlegs and cross posted in ....1970's, ...

So does this mean we can expect to see _Masters of the Universe '98_ on
some obscure Italian label appear in the Codex in the near future? ;-)

(Actually, the concert must be copyrighted by someone [the person who
recorded it]; I just don't know by whom!  Someone uploaded it to my FTP
site, and I just moved it to the download area as a service to BOC-L
folks.  I sincerely hope it doesn't end up as a bootleg as a result.)

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Cephas and Wiggins, _Dog Days of August_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I don't live today; maybe tomorrow..."
        --- James Marshall Hendrix