Collector's Vol.2: Live '82: FAO Band

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Thu Nov 11 11:45:32 EST 1999

I too bought the Glastonbury 90 CD. What a larf!

Tracks are:
intro
Angels Of Death
Golden Void
Brainstorm
Bridget poem
Ejection (Audience conversation about bootlegs/£5)
Bridget / Sandman / jam
Assassins Of Allah
Dream Worker
jam (barking dogs)
Images (I think) - guy asks taper if they have any Rizlas.

Barely acceptable recording quality - audience source, and quite
comical from time to time what with all the barking dogs. Tracklist
bears *no resemblance* to back cover. Performance-wise: OK,
interesting, certainly not up to the Dec '89 shows.

I have a tape from Hammersmith 82 with Moorcock - the CDs were
for sale at the gigs for £12 single £18 double, which is a lot more
than the mail Order prices, so I will prolly wait a few weeks to order
them all in one go, and compare then. What is the source? Board
or audience?

And didn't Social Alliance occur approx 45 mins into the 1982 set
.... I'm sure that would explain the cut.

Also... In Peterborough yesterday I saw a new Demi Monde
compilation, something something 2000, a double CD with what
appeared to be Space Ritual (II I suppose) and a second CD,
details of which were obscured by price ticket etc. I could see
something about Live Cambridge.... the rest i don't know. Has this
been spotted before?

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250