HW Croydon

Andy.Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Nov 12 05:20:56 EST 1999

Croydon East is best, tons of trains from Victoria.  Closer to the venue I
think too, though I try never to go to Croydon as a rule.  Haven't a clue
about pubs there!  Give us a ring on my mobile (07785 742 996) might be the
best bet.

It's bloody seated, isn't it.  I hate seated venues.

-- Andy