BOC: Live at the Middle East - 11/10/99

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Fri Nov 12 08:20:03 EST 1999

While AB submitted a review of the Jaxx show that had the band sounding
less than stellar, I found a much different experience Wednesday night
in Boston (o.k., Cambridge).  I did not notice any sloppiness or
"glaring" mentioned at Jaxx.  Also, as you can see, there were a few
surprises in the setlist (o.k., nothing MAJOR, but still noteworthy).
Also, it appears the order of some songs was a bit different.

John

A fantastic show last night by the almighty BOC.  Setlist in approximate
order (there's probably a few between "Buck's Boogie" and "Godzilla"
that
aren't quite right order-wise):

Stairway to the Stars
Before the Kiss
E.T.I.
Harvest Moon
Burnin' For You
Harvester of Eyes
Buck's Boogie
Take Me Away
Joan Crawford
Last Days Of May
Lips in the Hills
Cities On Flame
Godzilla
Reaper
(Encores)
Summer Of Love
Slow Down
Dominance and Submission

Fantastic setlist, fantastic performance.  Also a major surprise (to me)
set
of guests in the audience - none other than Bolle and Lisa from the West
Coast.  I suspect that their presence may have prompted an extra song or
2 in
the setlist (like Slow Down).

John