HAWKWIND / BOC what's the point? yadda yadda

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Nov 13 13:22:40 EST 1999

A while back, the first message in this "thread" (of rusty barbed wire)
advocated for "some fresh, objective opinions." Yeah. Sure, and Uncle Sam's
on Mars with the Mistress of the Salmon Salt doin' it to your daughter in
an urban concrete jungle.

Just like that last sentence, this "dialogue" is getting rediculous. Stop
before tempers flare needlessly.

It's only rock and roll,
Jason