HW:Fairfield halls gig

Sat Nov 13 18:28:52 EST 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Al Ogilvy wrote:

> Anyone from the list going ?..I'm hoping to get there, so it'd be nice to put
> some faces to names Anyone on the list live in the Surrey area of the UK?
> Maybe we could meet up occassionaly for beers and swopping tales of Free
> Festival mayhem etc.

        If I have my count accurate, there's me (+ girlfriend), Andy
Gilham, Rich Lockwood, Mike Holmes, Mike Wright and possibly Jill
Strobridge? And we're meeting in the George, a Wetherspoons just up the
road/round the corner/close to the venue. Which is seated, which Andy
doesn't like (not that I do, but he seems to have strong feelings on the
matter :-)

        So I need to bring twenty quid and enough for a pint and a half of
ale just to clear my concert debts :-( Yours,
                                              Jon