OFF: Re: OFF??: Response

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 15 01:01:51 EST 1999

as far as i know, i don't have any filters set; the extent of my efforts thus
far in joining were typing the word "subscribe"! and even if i could filter,
i wouldn't. as for the "boatload of answers", here at rmayo HQ i got exactly
ONE from personal friend Larry B, and ONE from the second posting, again from
Larry. if filtering is going on, it's without my knowledge.
if this is some sort of technical FU, i apologize, but judging from some of
your responses to my outro, alot of you have felt the same.

as you can see, i haven't un-subscribed, and hopefully my complaints didn't
come off as "i'll take my ball and go home" whining. again, judging from the
number of responses i got that agreed with my perception of the list, perhaps
i've opened a few eyes and urged some to take an objective look at the
politics within.

i appreciate those who took the time to counsel me.
i remain,
rmayo