BOC: Live at the Middle East - 11/10/99

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 15 08:40:49 EST 1999

ya know,
i saw boc earlier in the year at the middle east in boston; i didn't go to
this recent show because i had just seen 'em, and at the very same venue. now
i see the set list from the other night and I WAS ROBBED!!

songs not played at the middle east last time:

dominance and submission
harvester of eyes
joan crawford
lips in the hills
then came the last days of may
before the kiss, a redcap
golden age of leather

what's up with that? 5 of my all-time-fave boc songs are on that list. also:
there were no songs played in their stead! take the set list from the other
nigth and subtract the above list and that's the set i saw. any hardcore boc
followers know why we got so shorth-canged? i assume the ticket price was the
same...

rmayo