norwich

g.m.wright g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 15 15:07:04 EST 1999

I'm really glad I got to see HW at Norwich, I  didn't think the sound wasn't too distorted though I do think it was impossible to tell if Harvey  was playing or not.
The thing that really impressed me was Ron's ability on base, it sounded just perfect for the band, I didn't miss Alan this year (unlike last). Simon was just magic on violin. If I could find fault with the evening it would be that Jerry's guitar was too quiet, Dave's too loud and Nik wasn't there !
I'm looking forward to March already.

geoff wright